HELP! What is the default "Workplace Location"

What is the DEFAULT LOCATION??? All of a sudden I cannot save a project to the SD card. Says no default drumset?

If I delete the BB Manager and reinstall, will I lose all my projects??

Thanks

Kim

Are you using a Mac and if so, are you saving your project or drum sets to iCloud? If so, probably best to not do so.

Otherwise, your BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) should be saving your project to the bbworkspace folder which should be located in your user/documents folder. To find the location of your project, hover your cursor over the Project Explorer (beneath the Virtual Machine—pedal) in the BBM upper left). The tool tip displays the path to the project that your BBM is using.
Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 2.56.29 PM

If you need to reset the default location of where the BBM finds your project, you can set it using the BBM > Tools > Set Workspace Location.

You will probably lose your project so it’s best to back up your project first. If you are able to export or sync your current project to your SD card, that will serve as a backup to your current project. However, if you have more than one project and they’re located in your BBW folder, make a copy of each project folder and save to your desktop. Here’s a screen shot of the projects in my projects folder:
Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 3.05.06 PM

Here’s a screen shot of the path to my BBW folder:
Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 3.05.55 PM

If none of the above helps you fix your issue, please contact Support, support@singularsound.com for help and once you resolve everything, let us know how you got it working again.

Thank you, so far this helps but, I need to change the location for it to access the projects? It only gives me a few options - MAC HD, documents, but not projects