Help with download

I bought the beat buddy and love it. My problem is that I am 78 years old and not tec. wise. I bought the add on country program country on Aug.21 but can not get it to download off my laptop to my beatbuddy. Can i get it on a seperate card. Please help. lbenchman@gmail.com

Do you have the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) installed on your computer yet?

Feel free to email support@singularsound.com. They can set up a call with you and go through the process step by step!

You will however need the latest version of the BBM, click here to go to that download page on the forum. You’ll also find other helpful resources linked on that page.

yes

Here are the steps:

1. If you haven’t done so yet, unzip the Country file you bought.
  2. Open the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) NOTE: I’m assuming you have a project active in your BBM.
  3. From the BBM File - Menu - Import - Folder (navigate to the file you just unzipped and select the file named Country_Beats_Collection**.pbf** I don’t know if this is the exact name of the file but the important part is the .pbf part of the file).
  4. Press Open
  5. The file will be imported into your BBM project as a folder with all of the songs.
  6. In the BBM File - Save Project
  7. Insert your SD card in your computer SD slot reader (if your computer does not have an internal SD card reader, connect your pedal (with the SD card inserted in the pedal) via USB cable to your computer USB port; plug the pedal power in).
  8. In the BBM File - Export - Project to SD card (navigate to your SD card in the Explorer or Finder window; if you’re connecting the pedal to your computer, the SD card may appear as the F: drive or some other drive (usually not C: or D: though)
  9. Accept the prompt to overwrite the SD card and then accept the prompt for future synchronization of your project from the BBM to the SD card. NOTE: you normally only have to export your project the first time and after that, you use the BBM File - Synchronize Project

If this is too hard to follow, you can watch the tutorial at the top of the page https://library.mybeatbuddy.com/tutorials and it will walk you through the process.

Strongly suggest that if you have not done so and are feeling technology-challenged that you download and read thru the BBM Quick Start Guide at https://singularsound-publicly-downloadable.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/manuals/BeatBuddy_Manager_v1.6.4_v1.6.5_Quickstart_Guide.pdf

Good luck and let us know how it turns out. If you’re still having problems and can’t sort it out, do contact Support, support@singularsound.com for a very patient walk through of the process to get you going.

2 Likes