How can I CREATE a song?

first off thank you to everyone that helped with a previous question I had. The video links were great on that and help me navigate the BB manager in a much better fashion. Now I’d like to know how to create mu own song but can’t find anything on that.

I’d like to be able to incorporate a tambourine with a kick drum and while I know see how to add ‘instruments’ I don’t see where could I setup a track sort of like I would do on an MPC or somethiing like that. I migh just be looking at it differently, not sure.

Any help? Where could I program custom ‘songs’(or tracks mainly) and how could I assign which instruments to be triggered?

Happy friday everbody!

Guys sorry I just so the Midi creator thread. I’ll give that a look. But if there is something else or another way please post! Video links are always appreciated!

Beatbuilder is the easiest way of making a new song, many people find it very useful - I use it for altering the midi files.
I have been toying with the idea of making a video tutorial of the process but life is just too busy at the moment.

Psalm40 has made my experience with the BB a blast. Great tutorials. I would like to know how to use the BeatBuilder. Even some rudimentary tips would be great. I clicked around with it but just don’t know how to even start. Is there anything out there on the basics? Thanks!