How do I change the volume of different drum instruments

BBMO: I can’t seem to find a way to EQ the different drum parts within the song. Is that not a capability? Is there another way to do that? I want to soften down the snare hit in comparison to the high hat, for instance. Thanx! Judy

Hi. I moved your post to a new thread so as not to co-mingle BBM and BBMO topics.

You have some options:

1. You can change the velocity on a song-by-song basis for the snare and any other drum instruments using the BBMO so that it is not quite as loud or harsh sounding. It might help to check out the BBMO User Manual to help get you started.
  2. The other option is to edit the drum set using the BBMO to make the snare less obtrusive and this would affect all of the songs using that particular drum set.
  3. Another choice might be to audition some of the user-created drum sets e.g., SUB-Standard Pro Plain, etc.
  4. Finally, you can EQ the BeatBuddy (BB) pedal using either a mixer or an EQ pedal to help boost or reduce the impact of select frequencies.

If you still have questions or issues, let us know, or you can reach out to Support, support@singularsound.com for help.

1 Like