How Do I program a play list in BB

I am a novice but love my BB for live performance. My issue is changing to the beats needed for my play list. Can anyone show me how to SIMPLY program a playlist so I can just scroll down to the next song? I do have the BB foot pedal. Thanks in advance for your response.

From BB Manager, export each song you want to play to an easily located location on your computer. (File>Export>Song). Then in the songs folder list on BB Manager create a new folder called Playlist. Open that folder in BB Nanager and import each song in the order you want to play them. File>Import> Song. Save your project, and then export your project to your SD card.

2 Likes

And yet another technique is if the songs (or beats) you want to rearrange are already in the same folder, you can use the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) menu to move the songs up or down in a folder
BBM - Songs - Move Song Up or Move Song Down. Using the Shift and Up/Down arrows after selecting a song in the Project Explorer will allow you to rapidly change the song order within a folder.

You can also move folders up or down as well.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Especially for the quick response. I’ll give it a try. I’ve never done anything in the BB manager but seems to be easy to follow.

Thank you sir. Appreciate the advice.