How do I re-install Aeros firmware

I am having some very buggy issues with song saves. It was suggested to re-install firmware. How is this done. I have also emailed support on this issues.

I’m seeing some peculiar behavior with (lack of) saving as well. I’m up for a re-install if it will help.

Same here, can’t save any waveforms. I’ve been in contact with support and they’re aware of it and working on a fix. They said by the weeknd but we’ll see.

I went to updates -> Dianostics -> download button
This seemed to re-install the firmware. So far I am able to save my songs, and it is retained after powering off and back on.

Please let me know if this works for anybody else.

I went to updates -> Dianostics -> download button
This seemed to re-install the firmware. So far I am able to save my songs, and it is retained after powering off and back on.

Please let me know if this works for anybody else.

I have the same issue, the no saving problem. Cant create a new song either, just stuck. The diagnostics/download keeps failing. So hopefully they fix it soon, im 2 days in and its been useless since I updated to 2.8.2.

The download took forever and I have a good connection I had to leave it be for like an hour before it worked.

Yeah, I left it alone but it still says connection fails 0kb/0kb. I have a good connections as well, I work remotely so so im hitting download speeds of about 450mps. I even ran a speed test to make sure as I kept trying to download. Maybe there’s something with the FTP server killing the connection. I’ve tried a ton of times.

Same here. I moved it next to the router to get the strongest signal (100mbps) I could but no joy.

I’ve resorted to saving loops I make from the Aeros to the AUX input of my RC-300 so I don’t lose them.