How do I restore a folder to my BeatBuddy (BB) SD card?

Hi Phil:
This is a general question i have for you. Can you tell me how to get a folder put back on my sdcard that for some reason has disappeared. I downloaded the newest firmware hoping it would be there, but unfortunately it isn’t.
Need a little assistance on this one if you can. If not can you direct me to who can.

Thank You in advance
skidooer

Is it a default songs/genre folder or is it a setlist folder?

If a setlist or gig folder, check that it’s still in your BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) project. If it is make sure no songs are named with a period in the title. If they are, remove the period from the name e…, Mrs. Robinson should be Mrs Robinson

If it’s a default songs or genre folder, you can download it from Singular Sound, unzip and use the BBM File Import Folder.

You can then export from your BBM or synchronize to your card.

P.S. I started a new thread with your question since it was not relevant to the thread it was posted to.

1 Like

Its a default folder thst came with the bb

Ive looked for the link to download it from si gular sound with no luck on the link or where to look. No much computer savvy

Its a genre folder

Go to this link Dropbox - PBFs - Simplify your life

and click on the genre folder to download it via Dropbox.
unzip to your desktop so that it’s easy to find
use the BBM > File > Import > Folder and select the file that ends in .pbf (example Blues.pbf)
put the SD card in your computer SD slot reader
use the BBM to either Synchronize to your SD card or BBM > File > Export > Project to SD card

1 Like

Thank you i will try that.
Thanks

Got it and it works perfectly. Thanks again for the assist.

1 Like