How to edit or modify Songs?

Is it possible for someone to produce a video showing how to edit or modify Songs? I’ve not had any success and cannot figure it out. It would be really useful as I find many songs are just too busy, especially when one is the lead guitarist, singer etc. and I would likje to be abe to remove some poarts of a song or create a OPB song.
(Apologies if this is the wrong section to post this as I searched and cannoit find how to start a new thread.)

You create a new topic or thread from the main forum pages. Look for the blue dot in the bottom right corner. See the attached file.

By modifying a song, are you talking about the default, multi-section songs or the one-press songs? Depending on your answer, we can probably point you in the proper direction to get you started.

Meanwhile while you sort out an answer, here are some threads to get you going. One caveat though, trying to edit or modify beats or songs using the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) MIDI Editor is probably not the best way to get work done for anything other than VERY light editing. A digital audio workstation (DAW) works best (Reaper, Logic Pro X, etc) but it comes at a pretty steep learning curve. There are several tutorials available from the forum to help you with both Reaper and Logic Pro X.

There are lots of videos on YouTube. https://youtu.be/Lbp0N7uYsLc?si=wlonOqNOoK5wmtcf