How to get default content into the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM)

Hi, I must be doing something wrong here. I have Manager running, and I have the Drum Sets copied into it; however I cannot copy the default songs from the SD card into manager. All I am trying to do is created my own set list. I see Import Song or Folder, but the file extension types do not find anything on the SD Card.
When I created the Project, I had the SD Card in the BB device connected by USB. My PC saw it ok. I have moved the SD card into the PC’s own slot now in case that was a problem.
Help please.
Thanks
rob

Try this in the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM)

• File - Open Project (and navigate to the SD card inserted into your computer)
  • the project should open and you should be prompted to save the project from the SD card to your computer bbworkspace folder
  • Give the project a name and navigate to your user documents/bbworkspace/user_lib/projects folder and allow it to save
  • Approve future synchronizations

Yep, that’s done it thanks. I was worried about creating more than one Project after the fatal warnings in the guide :hushed:
BTW where should the project be saved on my PC?
thanks
rob

When you first installed the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) app, it should have created a folder named bbworkspace in your user/documents folder.

You would save your projects in the user/documents/bbworkspace/user_lib/projects folder