How to reorganize BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) files in the bbworkspace folder

Is there a way to reorganize the beatbuddy files on my mac. I have several duplicate folders. I can edit and update the SD card and everything works great on my beatbuddy. However, I can’t find the the actual files in bbworkplace for all the drumkits, wav files, etc.
Would appreciate any help.

Are you using the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM)? If not, you should be doing so as the BeatBuddy (BB) files are in a proprietary format and depend on the BBM to manage your project, the genre folders, songs/beats and drum sets.

If the project on your SD card is current and your only project, here’s what I’d do:

1. Download and learn to use the BBM if you have not done so yet
  2. Quit the BBM
  3. Get or have access to all premium content you purchased from Singular Sound or Groove Monkee
  4. Download and unzip bbworkspace backup from Download default BBWorkspace 2.1 backup folder
  5. Delete the bbworkspace from your user Documents folder on your computer
  6. Move the bbworkspace folder you unzipped to your Documents folder
  7. Use the BBM - File - Open Project and navigate to your SD and the project should open
  8. Follow the prompts to save the project to your computer (it should be saved in bbworkspace/user_lib/projects)
  9. Accept prompt for future synchronization
1 Like

Thanks. I am using BBM. I’ll try what you suggested. I’m assuming it’s the same suggestion if I am already using BBM. Thanks again.