How to stop Aeros?

Here’s a silly question. I have my Aeros synced with my BB. If I play a song where I don’t want to Aeros to record and loop when I start the BB, how do I easily and quickly tell it not to?

The only way to do this currently is to disable the midi (either by pulling the cable or changing a midi setting on one of the two devices). Somewhat of a pain.

There is a feature request to add some easy way to “park” the Aeros so it doesn’t respond to midi.

Why would you ever not want to use the Aeros? :wink:

1 Like

On global menu you have to remove the record and playback option when midi sync.

1 Like

Yup. Would be better to have something easier to change than a setting. We do this a lot on the fly.

1 Like

Thanks Quad. Yes, there are songs in our setlist where we use the BB but no looping, believe it or not! :slight_smile:
But yes, there needs to be a quick/easy option to turn it off.

Sometimes I like breaks where only I am playing (with the beatbuddy), so having a way to start or stop the Aeros, aligned with measures would be great. The Headrush Looperboard already does this when synced to the Beatbuddy. It would be great if Aeros could do that, too.

1 Like

Have you looked at changing the global setting Change Song Part/Stop Song from “End of Loop” to “Immediate EOM”?

Quantized songs stop at EOM (unquantized are immediate)

1 Like