Hush Hush - Pistol Annies

For a seemingly simple beat, there are a lot of nuances of this song. I’ve created quite a few song parts to capture them and it sounds awesome… really fun song to play. Of course if you want a more simple version, you could shrink it down to 3 or 4 parts and you could get by.
A few points about the way I’ve set it up:

1. The transition from part 5 to 6 is a 2 bar transition so you’ll have to hold the pedal for 2 bars to get the full transition. It starts on the word “don’t” in the sentence “if I don’t by god, let it shine…”.
  2. There is a fill in part 6 that corresponds to the original song transitioning from the chorus to the bridge.
  3. The transition from the bridge to the next chorus should be pressed on the word “pew…”
  4. Last, but not least, I’ve added Tambourine and Shaker so I’ve attached the .wav samples to add to the Standard drum set. Tambourine is Midi #54 and Shaker is Midi #82.

Have fun with it!!

Hi, Wanted to download all but can’t since it gives a message “This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later”.
Any idea why? And if you have Hell on heels :slight_smile: would be great to have that one as well.

http://forum.mybeatbuddy.com/index.php?threads/beatbuddy-user-forum-error.8426/

Yeah, they lost all of our files. I had originally uploaded everything I had created and I’m definitely not going through all of that again. With that said, I’m certainly willing to re-upload items that are requested. Sorry it’s taken this long… I haven’t been reading the forum in some time and now it’s changed. I’ll try to get to it this week sometime.

Okei, I got some “official” reply long time ago that does not really match what you are saying. So they screwed it up.
Anyway my interest was to download Pistol Annies Hush Hush and Hell on Heels. I’ll check out resources later this or coming week. Thanks for your reply and effort :slight_smile:

ma 19. marrask. 2018 klo 20.14 Shawno (singularsound@discoursemail.com) kirjoitti:

Here’s the song again. I’ve also included a PDF of the chords, lyrics and BB notes that I use to navigate through the song. Please also see the original post for other tips on using this song.

Beatbuddy Notes/Symbols Legend:
Blue Triangle (play button) = Start/Fill In
Blue square with number = Transition Fill (number represents number of bars to hold the transition fill)
Blue “P” = Pause
Red “A” = Accent
Red “O” = Outro

Hush Hush.zip (45.2 KB)