I can not synchronize

Hi all.
I would like to ask a question regarding the Beatbuddy Manager.
I have a series of songs in a folder, which are each with the appropriate drumset, but I can not synchronize them with the SD card of my BeatBuddy, because the option to synchronize can not be used. Does anyone of you know the reason?
Thanks for your help.

If you’re using a Mac, use the BBM File > Export > Project to SD card and then the Synchronize menu entry should be available until you quit the BBM or restart your computer. This is a known issue.

Estoy utilizando un Windows.

I’m using Windows. I have restarted the computer but the problem remains the same.

Try the Export Project to SD card and see if it prompts you for future synchronization.

If this still does not work, you may have to either remove and then reinstall the BBM or contact support@singularsound.com for help.

Which version of Windows are you using?

The windows version is Windows 10 Home version 1803.
The BBM version is 1.65

If F:/ is your SD card, you should choose Yes.

Once Export Project to SD card has completed, you will get prompts to Synchronize in the future to the SD card and the Synchronize Project menu should be available.

I have uninstalled the program, and reinstalled it,
but the problem remains the same. I’m worried because I depend a lot on my Beatbuddy for the performances I have on weekends.I can export a song to the SD card, but later I can not synchronize it with the BBM.

@BeatBuddy_Support can you help?

I just sent a message, and I’m waiting for an answer. Let’s see if this is solved.

@Juanjo I responded to you via email. We will set up a phone support session.

I want to thank you for the help you have given me to solve the problem with the SD card of my BeatBuddy.
It is not always so easy to find people who are so collaborative.

Sincerely.

1 Like