I Lost All My Songs On The SD card. Please help!

I had them on the SD card. Now they are gone. Who can help me? Thank you.

1 Like

What’s displayed on your BeatBuddy (BB) pedal screen when your SD card is inserted in the pedal?

Use the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) to Export Project to SD Card and then accept the prompt to synchronize using this SD card.

Make sure that none of your song names have periods “.” or other special characters as this could cause the corruption of your project.

Use the SD card slot reader on your computer as the method of connecting the pedal to the computer via a USB cable seems to have issues for some users.

Let us know if and how you got it fixed. If still not working, please email Support support@singularsound.com

Or check your SD card, if the songs are realy gone, if the BB does not see them does not always mean they’re gone.

Make sure the SD card is inserted all the way into the beat buddy

Although this is an old post I thought I would try and help with 3 very important issues

1.Checking that there is readable content on the SC Card
If you your SD card is not displaying any context on your Beat Buddy Pedal you will need to check to see if you can see and view files and folders on your SD card by checking on a Computer with a USB card reader
you will need to purchase a multicard USB reader - you can purchase these online for under ÂŁ10 on-line
If when viewing your SD card on your Computer and displays no files or data or you get a pop-up message asking you to format the SD card then the card format may be corrupt and your data may be lost or unrecoverable

2. Backing up your SD card
The most efficient method of creating an SD card backup is by using the SD USB card reader together with USB flash drive imaging software such as ImageUSB
This creates an exact file replica of the SD card which can be saved onto your PC or Laptop
You can then use this backup file to create and write to another Blank SD card (make sure that the SD you write to is the same or more than the GB capacity of the original SC card you used to create the backup file
Alternatively you could have kept a backup copy of all your song files and then would need to re import these

3. SD recovery
there are many SD card file recovery tools available online which can be used via the USB SD card reader

I hope this helps

1 Like