I'm really confused...

Hi Folks,
I’ve been watching videos and reading the forum posts all night and I am completely lost.
I am trying to make a beat that will go along with “Runaround” by Blues Traveler.
I found the snare sound in the one of the drum kits but I can’t figure out how to use it.
I guess I’m just a dunce when it comes to this machine…
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

“Runaround” by Blues Traveler

A little more info on what you’re trying to do. Make a loop for a beat?

There ya go!

I can not post any songs or resources. Not no way not no how. Just errors. Wonder if I got blackballed. Yikes

WOW! Thanks for the song, Mike! However, I still would like to learn to do this myself and contribute back to the group. Frankly, I’m amazed at how good you guys are at this. I struggling with some of the basics I feel. Thank you again!! Thank you, too, Jim for trying. I hope you figure out the error situation. Blessing all!

Hi again! I DL’s Runaround and tried to import it and got this error. [ATTACH=full]2703[/ATTACH]
Any thoughts, anyone?
I thought my firmware and manager software were up-to-date?
Thank you!!

Jim, I don’t think you’ve been blackballed. I think that the admin folks just need to provide you with the permissions to upload to Resources. Please contact support@mybeatbuddy.com for help in getting this fixed. Please let me know what you hear.

Andy ask support for the latest ver of BBmanager that should clear that error.

Also the more you use and poke around the software you start to understand how it works and be just like everyone else. The buddy’s in this forum are so helpful you will be making songs sooner then later.

Must be a new policy?

Thanks All! jstrausss, I’m on BBManager 1.5. Isn’t that the latest?

No I think its 1.6 or 7

It’s 1.61 but it is still in beta with various issues which some people can get by with it others my not without the use of the current official 1.5 version.