I have create a new project for import songs i have download and i have buy.
I have export to my SD card but now i have lost all my default songs.
I have download the backup SD card for restore.
But i can import on my project for synchonization.
Can you help me please
Not sure what you are trying to accomplish but I’ll try to explain.
- You must always use the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) to manage songs, folders and drum sets for you BeatBuddy.
- Open the project you made for imported and premium songs using the BBM > File > Open Project
- Use the BBM to select or highlight each folder in the BBM and then use BBM > File > Export > Project to export each folder to your desktop
- When you are done, use the BBM > File > Open Project and navigate to your backup SD card project
- In the BBM, > File > Import > Folder and import each folder you saved to your desktop
- Use the BBM File > Save Project As and give your new project a different name and save it to your bbworkspace
Ok perfect thank you