Invalid SD message

Trying to create a backup SD card for BeatBuddy.
Card is formatted MS DOS Fat32 BeatBuddy firmware is at 4.1.6
Have tried 3 different cards, HDSC (10) 32G, 16G and 8G (3 different brands, Kingston, Sandisk, Eldingu) Card is not locked.
I have tried Copying from existing card, tried creating from default Content in BeatBuddy loader,
Tried creating by synchronizing from BuddyBuddy manager. Tried on MAC and PC, running out of ideas, any help would be appreciated.

Hi please write to support@singularsound.com with your issue, if you’d like to please do let us know how it was solved, thanks!

You said you’ve tried synchronizing but have you tried BBM File - Export - Project to SD? If not give that a try.

Are you able to copy the files from the existing SD card using a card reader (using an SD slot on the computer or a USB card reader and not via the BB USB connection) to a folder you create on your computers hard drive and then copy those files from that folder to the SD card?
Can you copy and read any files (DOC, TXT, MP3) to the SD cards without problem?

Yes I am able to read files from the card no problem I have copied documents on to the card and I am able to read the document from the card by opening it directly from the SD card. It was formatted from a card reader and the files were copied to the card using a card reader. I have formatted the card (FAT32 format) and copied the card I am currently using to the new formatted card. I have also copied the BeatBuddy Default content to a formatted card but still getting invalid SD message.
Tried a no name brand today with Default content and it worked, very confused why some cards worked and some don’t, anyway I have accomplish what I set out to do. Thank you everyone for your replies.
Gerald