iPad, Setlist Maker, VL3, MIDI and being old

using the app Set List Maker first add “midi devices”, you see i have beatbuddy on chan 1, and VL3 on chan 2, then add each song in “midi presets” with a corresponding file number and song number. On my BB sd card my songs are on file 3 and the song georgia is song 2. You will see the boxes to the right of Beatbuddy middle box is file number and far right box is song number. midi code starts the number count at zero(0) so the file and song number will be one digit less than actual. i use a md-bt01 Bluetooth to connect my iphone 6 to bb & vl3
[ATTACH=full]2546[/ATTACH]

I haven’t begun working with VL3 changes because I now have enough BeatBuddy control to play gigs with this so VL3 midi is in my future. I don’t change guitar sounds very often except when playing over loops and I control that with a switch six triggering a step within a step. This changes the amp model in VL3 preset 51 whenever I use the footswitch. I loop the chord progression while singing then switch the step to bring in an entirely different guitar sound at a slightly higher volume to play lead over my loops.

I had a problem with VL3 tempo not accurate. It would change to a tempo and hold it but it was the wrong tempo. I changed Beatbuddy output to THROUGH and the problem went away.

James please forgive my hitchhiking your thread but this group all seems to have the same gear and i’m experiencing a Bluetooth glitch that you or someone can offer fresh idea … im using a md-bt01 Bluetooth to connect my iphone 6 with VL3>BB<SLM
the md-bt01 is not iso friendly so it requires me to run a yamaha app (digital piano) to connect with first. then SLM sees the Md-bt01 and all works well . the problem is the yamaha app drops the connection after one or two songs… I’ve tried going to airplane and it still drops connection Any ideas???
thanks Mike