Irish pub songs

I couldn’t sleep last night and eventually dragged my sorry ass out of bed around 3 in the morning. The first thing that came to mind other than thinking wtf was to compile a list of Irish Pub songs. Being Irish myself I thought it should be appropriate and almost necessary to get back to my roots and start learning some traditional Irish tunes.Naturally if you come up with suggestions of your own that would also be great.

Whiskey in the jar.
The wild rover.
Rocky road to Dublin.
Molly Malone.
“Finnegan’s Wake”.
Beer beer beer.
All for me grog.
Drunken sailor.
Jug of punch.
[SIZE=4]“Rare Old Mountain Dew,”

Some of the instruments used but not limited to in traditional Irish pub bands are as follows.It would be great to incorporate some of these instruments into the mix but not essential.
[LIST]
[]Fiddle.
[
]Flute.
[]Tin Whistle (pennywhistle)
[
]Bagpipes and Uilleann pipes.
[]Bombarde.
[
]Free Reed Instruments. Melodeon. Button Accordion. Piano Accordion. Concertina.
[]Banjo.
[
]Mandolins, citterns, bouzoukis, guitars.
[/LIST]
Cheers everybody.

[/SIZE]

What is your goal with this thread? If you want a list of Irish Traditional Music (ITM) tunes played in sessions, there are of course thousands.

A great source for everything ITM related is “The Session” dot org. ( https://thesession.org/ ) They have a searchable list of session tunes organized by type - jig, reel, hornpipe, polka, etc; key - including modes; and name. They have MIDI files and music to go along with all of them. You can create your own songbooks. They have a very helpful forum.

Thanks Gabriel good to know.

I my have a couple of those just bass and drums .I’ll check and upload tomorrow.

Awesome! Yes anything you can find and add to the list would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.