Is BBMO down?

I’ve tried to enter BBMO (since 1pm) and it is not responding. I click Open Project, select my project as usual, and it stays stuck there. usually the next step is showing the dialog window when you can authorize the browser to edit the files, but that does not show up. Anyone else experiencing this or something similar? Used it as recently as yesterday late at night.

BBMO working fine here at 2:30 PM EDT.

Since you can open the BBMO, it sounds more like your project could be the cause of the problem.

If you have a backup on your computer, try opening that.

If you don’t, and your SD card works, copy the files from your SD card into a new folder on your desktop and try to open the project from your new folder.

Let us know how you resolve things.

Thanks, @persist . Project opens fine in original BBM. I will try some things, but maybe it is the browser (Arc). Had an update recently… Will keep posting my findings.

Project also opens in Chrome. Weird. It seems to be something in Arc. I have already clear data, to no avail. Hope it gets solved soon.

I’m using Vivaldi.

Just updated Arc to 1.61.0 and it won’t open the project either.

1 Like

Wow, @persist , thanks a lot for going out of your way and beyond to help me troubleshoot this. It helps a lot and confirms where the issue lies. I will report to Arc and hope for a solution soon.

Although I like Arc and started using the BBMO with it, there were several minor issues with it and I could not use my macros so I started using Vivaldi which has worked fine.

Let me know if Arc responds.

Already submitted. I will explore Vivaldi if Arc drags their feet.

1 Like

Been using Vivaldi now. Arc has released 2 updates, but still cannot enter BBMO. Thanks for the suggestion @persist

Did the Arc developers ever respond?

Just a canned response (to my report) that they were going to look into it. Nothing since.

1 Like