Is there a way to turn off the intros and outro?

Is there a way to turn off the intros and outro? or do I have to edit each song?

For canceling outros, there are two ways:

1. Delete the outros on the songs you don’t want them on via the BeatBuddy Manager software.
  2. Pause the song and hold the main pedal down to stop it. Remember though, the ‘start beat’ function has to be set to ‘release’ for this to
    work.

For canceling intros, enable this (global) setting: Main Pedal > Intro > None - make sure you have the latest firmware.

Is there the same setting to disable intros for BeatBuddy Mini?

No.

my Beatbuddy Mini can turn intro on or off, plus led light for Genre is green, song is yellow and tempo is red when click to them, where before it was just green only when you click any of them on.
So my is only a few weaks old , it must be updated version

Correct, we recently updated the Minis to be able to do this.

How do you do this (turn off the intro) on the Mini. I don’t see anything about it in the quick start guide. A friend of mine likes my regular BeatBuddy, but he doesn’t want to shell out the $$ for the regular model.

Doh! I did finally find this in the manual in a black box under “Controlling the Beat.” If you do turn off the intro can you still get a 4 count lead in beat, as you can on the regular BeatBuddy?

Also, is there a way to tell if you are getting the updated version of the firmware from the box, etc?

Thanks, I’d have never known you can do this :eek: !

Also, is there a way to tell if you are getting the updated version of the firmware from the box, etc?
I assume that if you have this functionally you have the latest (as of now anyways). It is somewhat disturbing that there seems to be no way to get at the firmware revision and that implies that older units are not upgradeable to the latest firmware? OTOH they’re stoopid inexpensive so it “is what it is” :wink: