Is there an Excel or CSV of all BB songs with meta?

Is there an Excel or CSV of all BB songs with meta?

Including:

• Folder LSB
  • Folder name
  • Song PC
  • Song name
  • Time signature
  • Tempo
  • Drumset
  • Number of parts

Any additional info is bonus :blush:

Currently I’m only interested in the default songs :relieved:

Edit: Or if not, can someone give tips on how to extract the data from the memory card? :upside_down_face: @andrew13? I do programming for work so no need to go to details :yum:

Your wish is my command :wink:

Time signature is a bit more complicated because the time signature doesn’t belong to the song but to each individual track. You can have multiple time signatures in each song.

I’d like to have them all :grin:

Did I understand correctly that the CSV export is not part of the paid BBFF app? :thinking:

Correct, it’s a free tool

1 Like

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

I might suggest you consider renaming your button from Select BeatBuddy Project to Select BeatBuddy Project Folder. Some users may try to select the BB project file instead of the folder.

Thanks @persist I have updated the buttons based on your suggestion.
And to another user who let me know that the folder MSB was the same as the LSB in the export (this is now fixed)

Man, you’re super responsive!

1 Like

I’d like to make this as a solution, but without time signature it’s only a partial solution. For me the time signature is the most important meta data :thinking: (since tempo can be changed but time signature is fixed)

Would it be too much to add it as an option? I’m sure the BBFF users would like to be able to filter based on the time signature :yum: And the filtering capability is the end goal I’m trying to reach :relieved:

I want to be able to quickly pick a beat that matches any given song (with only one time signature). If the time signature doesn’t match then the beat is not usable. If the style/genre/intended tempo is not good I can still manage :smile: Best would be to be able to filter based on all possible meta data :blush: