Is there any way to cut/copy/export/import songs in a folder in a batch mode instead of one by one

I have too many folders on my BB and trying to clean things up, but having a hard time figuring out the best way to do this when my folders have 20+ songs/beats in them. Is there any batch mode capability other than dragging one song at a time to another folder. I Exported an entire folder, but it is one pbf file and not sure how to import it so all those songs in it go into another folder. Not sure if I am missing something. Thanks,

This has long been a feature requested by users (that as well as batch drag and drop of beats/songs).

You will have to export each song individually however, some versions of the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) allow you to select and import several (of the exported) songs at a time to a different folder.

1 Like

The BeatBuddy Loader will soon have the ability to export all drumsets and folders in project on SD as .drm and .sng files into your computer for easy file management :slight_smile:

Will you be able to associate drumsets and tempo - potentially duration to songs that do not have drumsets yet? Maybe duration is asking too much but the other would be handy.

No, the BeatBuddy Loader is only a file management app, it cannot edit files

Sweet

1 Like