Jessie's Girl DOP, OPB, OPBk

Rick Springfield

Notes:

• Starts on the 4th hit of the HH count-in
  • EDIT: the v1, v2 & v3 versions sounded too dark and were kind of sparse; I found a different source file and came up with v3 ALT which sounds brighter and uses keys to make it sound fuller
  • On all 4 versions, the bass does not start until the seventh measure

Suggested kit(s): How to find drum sets or songs on this forum and the old one

• v1 & v2 NP StdPBass 63-91
  • v3 Bosendorfer Jazz Trio 60+C1
  • ADDED: v3 ALT NP Standard Bass Piano Low

Includes: 4 songs, MIDI source file and Chords & Lyrics

Jessie’s Girl (Rick Springfield).zip (80.6 KB)
Jessie’s_Girl_v3_ALT.sng (16.0 KB)

Disclaimer: Music is art, it’s interpretive. So right or wrong , good or bad does not exist.

1 Like

Wow cool and thank you so much … \m/ \m/

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Song suggestions

Why do I have no bass drum on the track? Am I missing something?

Which version, v1, v2 or v3 are you not hearing the bass drum?

Do you have the right drum set installed and active in the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM)?

If v2 or v3, you might have to

• download, unzip and reimport the song version again; if that still doesn’t work, then
  • download the drum sets again, delete the ones in your BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) and then import and activate that drum set again.

Got it. Thank you

Can anyone point me to NP Standard Bass Piano Low kit? It not showing up in any of my searches. Thanks in advance!

It’s on the old forum. A Google search: http://forum.mybeatbuddy.com/index.php?resources/np-standard-bass-piano-low-kit.1733/

1 Like

Thanks for the incredibly prompt response. It’s sad that all the great stuff on the old forum isn’t migrated over. I am very grateful I was able to get this. Lot’s of times, the old forum won’t let me in. Thanks again!!

1 Like

Has anyone used v3 ALT? To me it sounds like bass is a beat behind. The keys and drums use beat 4 on the BB as beat 1 of the song. However the bass seems to be oriented to 1 = 1.