JUST......MAKE......IT........STOP!!!!!!!

Someone PLEASE tell me that there is a way to program the Beatbuddy main pedal or Beatbuddy Footswitch to JUST…MAKE…IT…STOP… WITH…ONE… PUSH… OF… THE… FOOTSWITCH!

I DON’T WANT TO TRIPLE TAP
I DON’T WANT TO PAUSE AND THEN STOP

I… JUST… WANT… TO… MAKE… IT… STOP…(NOT PAUSE) IMMEDIATELY… WHEN…I…NEED… TO

I’ve owned drum machines for 30 years, (since the original Linn Drum) and I’ve never seen a machine that won’t JUST STOP!!!

If there’s no way to do that, this thing is gone.

You can configure the footswitch to do an outro fill.

First, make sure that you have the latest firmware: http://mybeatbuddy.com/firmware/

Then you can configure it to do an outro fill by going into the settings (press the ‘tempo’ and ‘drumset’ knobs down at the same time): Footswitch > 1st/2nd Switch Playing > Outro Fill

If I delete the outro fills in BB manager (which is a pain in the butt) will it stop immediately?

I would really appreciate a global setting to just make it stop. Period.

I pause to stop it where ever I need it and then while paused I hold down the pedal to reset it. In most cases after I pause to stop it I then load in another song. In most of my songs I have removed the outra completely to solo out with repeating verse or chorus and pause stop the with the cymbal crash. Sounds like that is not what you want but it works fine that way for me.

Thanks for writing. I just don’t understand why they’ve left out such a basic and important feature as stop!!!

If you delete the outro fill and then assign one of the footswitches to outro will that make it stop instantly without playing the stupid outro?

When I delete the outro in a song in BB Manager how do I save that change to the pedal?

It won’t stop instantly. It will stop at the end of bar of the beat that is playing. If you want it to stop instantaneously you need to either use the pause or the triple tap. If you have a song that you want to have stop in the middle of a bar you can create your own custom outro to stop at the time you want it to.