Keeping it simple.....

I mentioned earlier that I disabled the intros on the pedal. What seems to be working best at band rehearsal is I start the beat so everyone hears four or 8 beats and then I initiate a fill and we get into the song. Works great. After three band rehearsals I very comfortable with the pedal.

Thanks for the 32 bit version. I finally had some time to spend with it and within about 20 minutes I had the manager loaded, created a setlist and synced it back to the pedal. Thanks to psalm40 for the youtube videos. Very easy.

“64 bit only” right? This renders the BeatBuddy useless to me unless I go out and purchase new OS for my PC. Besides, the link “leak of my unofficial version” does not work with BB download. All I want to know is if I can use the download manager on Windows XP pro or not. If not, than I will return the unit back to Sweetwater and cancel my order for the foot switch. Thanks.

How are you able to download it? None of the links open for me when I try them. Would like the XP 32 or I may as well return the unit back to the store. I appreciate your reply, thanks.

Clicking on the link will bring up Daef’s Google Drive and you should then be able to download it, if not try copy and pasting it into your browser. It could also be that your browser is blocking it.

However 1.3.3 is an old version with a number of bugs and the recent software has many more features - having said that my tutorial videos are based round 1.3.2, so should show you most of what you need to know.

Unfortunately most XP machines will struggle running the Manager software due to the hardware they are running and as it is no longer supported by Microsoft most software manufacturers no longer support it either. I had a dual core 3ghz processor and it struggled running the software - fine for putting together songs but when testing it out it would start abruptly. I have since installed a quad core 2.6ghz and it is much happier.

I appreciate your return reply. After reading you reply statement on the old 1.3.3 version, and some consideration, I’ve decided to return the unit and cancel the optional foot switch unit as well. Until I have the means to upgrade my Windows Os, then maybe I will consider the unit. However, for now I will use other time tested means of using tracks as I have in the past very successfully in performance with my trio. Thank you very much for your time and help. Sincerely.

Hey, @Michael Salamone! Specifically for guys like you, I’ve made efforts to ensure the new BBManager 1.5.0 supports Windows XP 32-bit!!!

I know it took me a while, but I just ordered the Beatbuddy a few days ago. should have it by Nov 3rd. But I installed your software on my computer and it opens up no problem. I unpacked it into my Programs folder and put a shortcut to the exe file on my desktop.That’s all I need to do, right? I suppose I won’t know until I get the box if it actually works but so far so good :slight_smile:
I know eventually I’ll have to upgrade my computer. Might be next on the list.
Thanks again