Latching button worn out

Last week the latching button stopped working on B Buddy, obv with use over the years, what do i have to order to get it replaced ?

Sounds like you’re well outside of the warranty period. You could contact Support, support@singularsound.com but in previous threads, users have commented that Singular Sound does not stock nor sell components for their products. You might be able to ask for a discount on a new one but don’t know if that’ll work.

You could try replacing the switch yourself Spare button switch or have a repair shop do so. There is also a “how to disassemble the BeatBuddy (BB) pedal” video somewhere on the forum.

Please let us know how you get it working again.

Guy who does all our repairs ordered a latching switch online n replaced it, it seems to be working fine. Few years back i got him to replace the latching buttons in my external footswitch with non latching as the ones in the official BB one just wore out very quickly as i use a lot of cymbal swells at end of songs i’ve had these in for 3 years now n still going strong and far more effective to use. i’m going to ask him to put non latching in the main pedal as well to see how that goes.

1 Like