Learn To Fly DOP, OPB

Foo FIghters

Notes: Starts on the 4th hit of the HH count-in

Suggested kit(s):

• v1 Rock
  • v2 NP StdPBass 63-91

Includes: songs, MIDI source file, Chords & Lyrics & chord chart

Learn to Fly - Foo FIghters.zip (87.6 KB)

Disclaimer: Music is art, it’s interpretive. So right or wrong , good or bad does not exist.

1 Like

OK so maybe this was answered already. I am confused on the Bass ? v2 StdPBass 63-9 ? where do I find this ? Is this a Bass 3rd party plug in used from a DAW and you made the Midi File ? If so how do I know I have the same PBass with so many out there to play the midi file or am I way off here ? Or is this just a file you give with BASS included and I just unzip and install to my BB ? I do not see this Bass as a purchase or add on in BB site or in any kits or beats they sell… Sorry but I have yet to use others files for songs .

There are 2 versions of the song in the zip file. Version 1 uses the Rock kit. Version 2 uses the NP StdPbass 63-91 kit. V2 is not part of the name. The kit is a user created file that has been generously provided for you to use. Persist has a link on how to find such kits in his post for the song. The drumkit is likely in a zip file. Download it and unzip the file. Then use File>import>Drumset to add the Drumset to your Beat Buddy Manager project.

Thank you.

Another great Persist song that we’ve added to our repertoire! Thanks so much

1 Like