Like A Prayer OPB

Here’s Like A Prayer by Madonna. This one I tried to do something different with adjust midis and took different parts and moved them around, shortened things, etc. It originally had strings but I couldn’t get them right and took them out. (I also remember that I’m a keyboardist and can easily play that part with my right hand!

Since the order is a little different, I attached the chords with my notes.

I use the Rock v2 Bass 2- 31 kit but any kit will work. Enjoy!

Like A Prayer.pdf (32.9 KB)

Like_A_Prayer.sng (29.9 KB)

Thank you - was just humming this song when I came across your files! Great notes too. Can’t wait to try it. Very much appreciated.

Kind regards.

Bootsy, thank you.
This is my favorite Madonna song.
But my BeatBuddy Manager told me the file is too big to open.
Can you redo it, please, with just the drums?
Thank you.

I just tried it and it imports and plays fine.

The song is fine. Your download or import might have been corrupted. Try this to get it working:

• If it previously imported at all, delete the song from the BBM and the song file you downloaded from the forum;
  • Download and import it again;
  • You should be able to play the drums only version of the song by changing the drum set in the BBM to the Rock kit.

I tried what you said.
Same error message.

Thank you for sharing the error message. Usually this is an indicator of an older version of the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM). Check that you are using the latest version of the BBM. You can find the BBM Legacy versions here: BeatBuddy Manager Software 1.64 (Win/Mac) LEGACY

Something else I noticed that might affect your BBM and that’s the use of special characters in the names of songs. The BBM does not like them and some users report that it corrupted their projects. You might want to rename file names containing @ / ( ) periods and commas.

If you haven’t tried it yet, you might have better luck with the BBMO that has replaced the BBM.