Live Looping Setlist from this past weekend 3.26.23

Most of the set, warts and all. You can see all the pedal stomps along the way. I take requests, so I never know exactly whats coming.and fly a little by the seat of my pants. But i have a lot fo material prepped with OPB, or bass lines I programmed with changes that work to a logical pattern progression I emploiy on many of em live. have a second set I can link to as well from another gig. It’s not all great as far as singing, playing, execution. But I am sharing for that point. It’s working, I am giggin and getting better w it along the way. Hope this is inspiring to someone who is more capableof showing what this can do.

2 Likes

Nice job man! I’ve thought about adding both of those to my set. I play in a duo with a keyboard player.

What’s your rig rundown for electric?

I run a Strymon Iridium in my pedal chain in place of an amp. When I want to play electric I switch guitars and kick on the Iridium and dial in the tone I need for the song. I have a Boomerang III at the end of the chain. The Beat Buddy runs on its own channel.

Hey, Thx for commenting.
I run my guitar through Boss GX100. I had a GT-8 forvever but just got the new unit. I have a mixer on my board, so the guitar, looped parts, drums and vox are all seperated. Aeros is the looper I use, but I have a few others. No, Boomerang. I’d like to give one a try. I see em alot.

Nice work. Recommend a lid on that water glass. :joy:

1 Like