It will be possible to load external wav sample ? For example an intro drum loop on track 1 part 1 and a verse drum loop on track 1 part 2?
This is already possible on 5.0.0, it is called loading a backing track
- Click the pencil icon to edit the song
- Make sure you have Song Grid Mode set to freeform. If you want to import multiple backing tracks per part, you must have the Sync Tracks setting off.
- Note: You cannot change the Song Grid Mode to freeform and then load the file, first change the setting, hit save, open the edit screen again, and then start importing tracks.
- Scroll down and select Load File with your finger on the touchscreen
- Choose a file from the list using the touchscreen. This can also be done using the wheel to change the selection and the right Aeros button to choose an option.
- Once selected, you will return to the song settings screen, click Save in the top right to load in the backing track.
- Repeat steps 3-5 to load multiple backing tracks into a song part
- Note: If you want to import multiple backing tracks per part, you must have the Sync Tracks setting off before you start importing.