Locking track song for playback only

Hi everyone today
For a show I have to put in Aeros pre-recorded tracks for some songs. I would like these tracks to be protected, and only playback ?
Because if a master track is altered live by mistake, it can become hellish :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I would also like to be able to lock a song for playback only. I’ve had my Aeros for less than two months and often use it to playback a pre-recorded song in sync with a BeatBuddy song. I don’t live loop much and would use the song lock feature to keep from messing up a song I have created.

We may look into this, thanks for the request!

I will also move this to the requests category and tag as #under-consideration

1 Like

I just wanted to upvote the request for locking an entire song (all tracks and parts). More specifically, if you were on the last part, and sent the ‘next part’ command, Aeros would change to the 1st part (skipping the creation of a new part).

When playing live and on the last part of a song, accidentally hitting ‘next part’, can be hard to recover from. You have to navigate around this accidentally created part. Also, if it is pre-recorded, the entire song would have to be redone.

If any alternative functionality could be recommended for now, I would greatly appreciate it!