LOGICAL SONG (OPB, OPB+kybds+Sax) 1.1 - SUPERTRAMP

Per request … 2 versions

OPB is bare, without keyboards … as the intro and verse 1 have no bass or drums, I’ve put in a timing beat

OPB+kybds+sax is complete.

PDF includes correct chord forms, BUT note, the statement re capo 1 is misleading … NO CAPO for BEAT BUDDY, use CAPO 1 if you want to be ins same key as recording. Personally, capo 1 is too high for me to sing anyway

Download Here

Phil,
Any chance you “fixed” the “C” version sax part? Meaning in the OPB+k+sax_C_FINAL.mid the bass is in the correct key - but the SAX is 1/2 step down, so seems like SAX in C-Final is the same as the OPB+k+sax_FINAL.mid file.

Was having a lot of fun with the *_C_Final until the sax kicked in and the neighbors dog flipped out…

David
(Accidentally deleted this)

Easy edit to raise the sax a half step—hope Phil (not Flood) doesn’t mind too much.

Unzip the attached file and replace the MIDI in the Outro; save your project. I used the STAX SAX AcousticP kit but you can use whatever works for you.

Song v4 in C EDITED.mid.zip (7.6 KB)

Wow. Thank you. I will have to learn how to do this! What Midi editing tool do you use?

Logic Pro X (Mac only); you can also use MIDI Editor (PC only) or Reaper ((both OSs).

Thanks. The song is great. I really appreciate it.