Long Distance Runaround by Yes (DOP or OPB)

This is probably a fairly tall order but I thought I’d toss it out there. Please and thank you!

Let me see what I can do with this one. It has a few tempo changes that will make it fun.

That would be great!

And if possible, run it right into The Fish? Thanks again.

Taking a breather with this one; in addition to tempo changes, it changes signatures as well—which makes it real “fun”derdul to transcribe for it to sound right. The right source file is out there somewhere though.

Thanks for the update, persist. I’m not surprised, it’s a doable but fairly complex tune, would take some time. If you come up with a DOP before the OBP, I’d be VERY interested in seeing that as I’m covering the bass part on keys. Or should I say, I know the bass part, I’m trying to put both parts together at speed. For some reason, that doesn’t seem to be quite as easy as simply saying it. :confused: :eek:

http://forum.mybeatbuddy.com/index.php?resources/long-distance-runaround-dop-opb-opbk-opk.3103/

Did not integrate Fish with this one quite yet. I think it can be done and may give it a try a little later.

This is exciting. Looking forward to checking this out! Thanks, persist!