Looking for "Badge" by Cream

What a classic!

Am
Thinkin’ ‘bout the times you drove in my car.
Thinkin’ that I might have drove you too far.
And I’m thinkin’ 'bout the love that you laid on my table.

I told you not to wander 'round in the dark.
I told you 'bout the swans, that they live in the park.
Then I told you 'bout our kid, now he’s married to mabel.

Yes, I told you that the light goes up and down.
Don’t you notice how the wheel goes 'round?
And you better pick yourself up from the ground
Before they bring the curtain down,
Yes, before they bring the curtain down.

Talkin’ 'bout a girl that looks quite like you.
She didn’t have the time to wait in the queue.
She cried away her life since she fell off the cradle.

For some reason, I thought Phil had previously posted it to the forum but searching didn’t show anything. It is available from https://library.mybeatbuddy.com/eric-clapton-the-greatest-hits as part of Clapton’s Greatest Hits but if you don’t mind waiting, I might be able to turn it around today in an OPB format.

Yeah, I was hoping for bass lines. As an example, I bought the Pink Floyd Hits from Premium Content and they are done very well, but (as expected) consist of only drum. Thank you for your offer. If you have time, that would be great. I am learning how to add bass myself. Right now I only have the BeatBUILDER software and the learning curve is steep, at least for me, in the beginning. I don’t even know what DAW stands for?!

Ok Google! So it’s “Digital Audio Workstation.” Would Mixcraft or Reaper play nice with BeatBuddy?

Reaper is a very suitable DAW in use by many here on the forum.

Badge.

Thank you. Just what I hoping for and works great.

As requested with cheat sheet and two version both are one-press bass and the other is with keys.

Thank you Persist. Well done my friend. I’ve been playin this song by my lonesome for years, nice to have BB with the lowE string riff at the beginning of each verse. :slight_smile:

I purchased the Clapton songs from the premium library but like most of these they are so so complicated to use and Badge is particularly bad. . It has so many parts that it is confusing and I dont think even correct. The drum kits dont seem to match the song either.

I know that purists will still want beats broken down into lots of mini parts , but Is it possible for Beatbuddy to make simple arrangements of songs for we non technically minded users where we dont have to spend hours trying to figure out when and how to double press that button?

maybe a one press track (OP) is your solution. Though you cannot have the flexibility on live situations and must go as it is played in the record.

Cream_Badge.sng (3.2 KB)