“Call me When Your Sober” Evanescence
Daddy Lesson–Beyonce
The Joke – Brandi Carlisle
You’re Still The One – Shania Twain
Million Reasons, Joanne – Lady Gaga
Shallow – Lady Gaga
Black Velvet – Allannah Myles
Without me – Halsey

Several of these songs have been posted to the forum.

I’ve done the search for these songs and have only found 5 of them. Is there a way to search the main contributors to see what songs, etc they may have created for the BB?
I’ve also purchased the Premium Library and still am looking for songs that would benefit my Female lead singer.

if you click someone’s avatar twice, it should take you to their profile page, from which you can look at their activity and all their posts etc.

Is there a way to determine who are the prominent or greater contributors of songs files and beats for songs? That way it wouldn’t require searching through 15K users to find out whether they have created some song files.

I really love the BB and see it as a valuable tool for playing existing and creating new music. I wish I would have gotten one much sooner. I really appreciate those that have taken the time to create the songs, beats, etc and share them. It would be great if there was someone that also created song, beats, etc for female singers(songs) and current and modern music in all genres. Hopefully that will come.
Is there currently a way to search and list songs by either song title or artist? The general search sometimes doesn’t show songs that do exist and is tedious at best.

I don’t think so. You can look at the the users page
https://forum.singularsound.com/u?period=all

but it doesn’t allow you to sort by attachments as far as I can see.

Here’s a process that might help you:

1. Using the screen shot (next under), it will give you an idea of the top producers of resources on the forum. I’ve annotated the types of resources they’ve posted. NOTE: this screen shot comes from the old forum and although not current, it will still give you an idea of who the top posters are for drum sets and songs.

2. You then click on this forum’s magnifying glass in the upper right and click on options
    Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 7.56.23 AM

3. Type the name for the user’s resources (songs or drum sets) you want to see displayed and a drop-down list with user names appears—important: click on that user’s name in the drop-down list—if you don’t do so, your search will probably not work correctly.
    Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 7.56.50 AM

4. Go to Categorized and click on the triangle in the All categories field to open a list of all the categories and scroll that list to User Generated Content (and it’s sub-categories) or to BeatBuddy Resources and it’s sub-categories—this is where you’ll generally find all of the OPB songs and supporting kits)
    Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 7.57.38 AM

5. Click Submit and you should get a long list of that user’s posted resources. Here’s what the entire screen looks like: NOTE: you don’t have to enter anything in the search field as everything you enter in the Advanced Search will auto-populate that search field.

6. Once that user’s resources are displayed, use your browser to Export as PDF . . . (or words to that effect) the entire list of that user’s content so that you can save and open that user’s list of resources and not have to go thru this multi-step process again. I’ve attached a file with the list of my songs as an example. Now you should be able to do the same for the other user content that you’d like to explore. Since it’s a PDF, you can search that file for song names so as to not have to scroll the entire list. :crazy_face:
    Search results for ‘@persist #resources:song-files’ - Singular Sound Forum.pdf (1.0 MB)