Looper needed

Sounds exiting any more details

I use Quantiloop, it works excellent with BeatBuddy. Plus all the features you get, also the updates that have been and, are being added. keeps it above all the others, esp. a hardware looper. The Quantiloop developer has also made the BeatBuddy work hand in hand with the Quantiloop.
I have owned prob 5-6 different types of hardware loopers, i sold everyone of them for the Quantiloop. Buy what you like, but i already know what works for me.

Awesome. A BB created looper peadl we know would work 100% with the BB would be ideal. Hope it happens

Hi jkork, if am not wrong NAMM is over, any other foreseen date?

thanks!

Better late than never… :slight_smile: I’d rather it be spot on and not have any issues and be ready to go from the start with no major bugs and be able to make a lot of folks VERY happy instead of hearing all the frustration there is on the other looper options out there that either dont sync at all (no MIDI) or if they do dont sync correctly with the BB. With more and more folks doing the “1 man band” live performances, or just wanting to have fun when practicing all alone at home who are not in a band and dont play live (like me), a great looper pedal that works seamlessly with the BB and at a very good price point compared to the other non-options out there would be amazing

Bump Bump. :slight_smile:

I use TC-Helicon’s Voicelive-3 with Beat Buddy. It’s a pretty good looper.

Well as we all now know the SIngular Sound Aeros Loop Station is now a reality:

Pigtronix Infinity looper is great with BB, perfect sync… Price might be around 400 $

1 Like