Loopy Pro

If you do any sort of live performance or home jamming and can get your hands on an iPad, you gotta check out the new Loopy Pro app. Need looping? Need to arrange your songs into a sequence (intro, verse, chorus, etc)? Arrange your songs in setlists? Mix via MIDI controller? Add effects? This app will do it all. It can work with your Beat Buddy, or it can replace it. This is a game-changer app. My mind is blown.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m using Loopy Pro. Once MIDI things are fully implemented this looper app will be excellent.
The roadmap and ideas are great. Users can upvote feature requests and add own ideas: https://roadmap.loopypro.com/
Loopy Pro Discord: Join Discord – Loopy Pro

Anyone is using Aeros looper already in collaboration with Loopy Pro?

I was using a Boomerang III hardware looper, but Loopy Pro has been working so well for me in rehearsals I’ve decided to use it instead of the Boomerang. Its that good, and the MIDI control functionality is excellent for mixing loops.

Hey there! So Ive been checking out a LOT of vids on loopy pro. We gig out 2-3 times a week, and are locked in to beats etc with BB. BUT my board is a beast and heavy. SO…Im looking to make my footprint smaller, er go looking into loopy pro…I really want to if BB DOES work effortlessly with loopy pro.
Anything you can tell me, ease, set up?
Thanks !
Christina