Third day of owning this excellent device.
Just got back from Ukulele group practice where it had it first outing. Removing the unit from my rucksack I noticed there was a profound rattle, that wasn’t there when I packed the unit.
I opened the unit up and found a loose screw .
The headphone volume disk seems as secure as it should be (after reading other posts)
But there is a hole where I’d expect a chassis mounting screw to be on the right about a third of the way down.
I tried replacing it but it just dropped in and just spun.
Edit: I’ve now looked at it in detail and it seems there is a problem with one of the holes. Looks very much like a brass insert was missed or the blind hole was messed up in production.
The screw is loose and turns freely when placed in the hole
Have added pictures.
Loose screw and a suspicious hole.
The two good holes have a well defined brass thread
This is the trouble hole. Looks very different. No brass insert. Screw just sits in hole and can be freely turned without resistance or tightening. Amazed it didn’t fall out sooner !!!