I finally had a chance to pull my BB off my board, hook it up to the Maestro and put the Maestro through its paces. Well, first efforts were failures, still not sure why, but upon changing midi cables, it worked absolutely perfectly. I will be checking out the failed cable, but, that seemed pretty odd, as I’m sure I used that one recently and it worked fine.
All that said, all pre-programmed functions in BB mode performed exactly as expected, so I am quite pleased with that. I did not try it with an expression pedal or and extension pedal, but all the basic BB mode functions worked as designed. Good job, guys!