maestro midi pedal

:cool:
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4]If you are into looping , electric high tech/midi guitar , guitar synths and stuff like dat , this is where you should hang :

https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php

Itā€™s a wonderful well of information with a rather large and cool membership including some heavy hitters . Very cool place I visit everyday .

EZ :
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=6]HR[/SIZE][/FONT]

The quality in the sound is what got my attention also. Iā€™m first a drummer but I love playing Piano and Guitar and recording so I was always interested in getting a drum machine. Its just at the time nothing seem to have realistic drum sounds. then I stumbled onto BB and now Jamming tunes is just a blast

As I preordered the Midi Maestro the site mentions delivery in september - now I found that it will come in december. I did not receive any information via Email about the shift. Did anyone else receive an information?

I got an email a long ways back. It was definitely disappointing, especially as incentive to preorder was earlier delivery, but what can you do? Thatā€™s how things roll I reckon.

Please do not missunderstand my question - I understand that inventions take time and delays may occour but I didnt get an information and that was disapointing to me. I hope that december will work and that I can find one more gift under the tree :slight_smile:

I did receive an email explaining there was a delay a few months back.

:cool:
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4]Iā€™m waiting patiently - havenā€™t pre ordered , I know better than to do that .
o_O
I asked/inquired about if they had a lay-a-way policy .
They apologised that they unfortunately did not

• Bummer - -
        Ā”Āæ Whereā€™s the trust ?!

EZ :[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=rgb(77, 77, 255)][SIZE=6]HR[/SIZE][/FONT]