Metallica Songs in BeatBuddy

Hello,

I’m interested in buying the regular BeatBuddy pedal (not the mini2).
I was wondering if the SD that is included inside the device contains the following songs on this list, most importantly including the Metallica songs specified in the pdf.
If these songs are not included with the device, which package would I have to buy in order to get those songs ?

Thank you so much for your input.

Mike

The Default Content 2.1 that comes with the BeatBuddy (BB) has beats, not named songs. However, you have options. These beats can be used to build your own songs and for that you could use the Song Matching Tool or any of the lists as guides that are either here on the forum or on the Facebook group. You can search the list you attached to your post for Metallica songs to see if they are the titles you are looking for and another option would be the use of one-press songs which are also available from this forum. Just search using the keyword Metallica. Finally, if you have and use a DAW, you could make your own songs using MIDI source files that are available from the Internet.

Contact support@singularsound.com to order a specific package of song e.g.

Metallica- Beats In The Style Of

• Battery
  • Creeping Death
  • Enter Sandman
  • For Whom The Bell Tolls
  • Master Of Puppets
  • Nothing Else Matters
  • One
  • The Unforgiven
  • Sad But True
  • Wherever I May Roam
1 Like

Got you.

Thanks a lot for the very quick response.

I am a newbie, so I’m not quite familiar with the term “Beats in the style of”…

Does this mean I will need to edit the beats to sound like they do in the full song, or the full song is already included, or will I have to purchase the " Metallica- Beats In The Style Of" in order to get the full songs ?

I can’t speak for the original production however, rather than name the artist packages as songs and potentially run afoul of copyright restrictions, the titles were probably identified as “beats and in the style of.”

You shouldn’t have to do any editing if you choose not to. For example, here’s a screen shot of Enter Sandman. The song structure is in place and identified. Some of the Drum Fills are identified as “not part of the song” so whether to choose to play them or not is up to you. Many users report loving the flexibility of having the various sections to choose from. Other users report that the songs have too may parts and that they’re not clearly identified well enough for users to figure out what to play or not.