Midi files (fills) not showing up

Hi,
I’ve just installed the manager, created a setlist and customized some default songs, the problem is when i try to audition or even find replacement fills they are not to be found anywhere?
any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello there, please reach out to support@singularsound.com for assistance with this issue.

Thanks a lot, i’ve just mailed them.

1 Like

Not quite sure how to address your issue. Your BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) should appear similar to the screen shot I’m providing. If Support hasn’t gotten to you yet, please provide a screen shot of the song you’re having problems with.

Im looking for intros, fills, verses etc…but they are nowhere to be found,

Use the Mac’s Spotlight (CMD-spacebar) to search for midi_sources. It should be a folder within the default_lib folder.

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 1.31.10 PM

However, if you still can’t find the folder, let me know.

You could also find an Intro, Outro, Fill or Transition that you want to use from another song with the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM), hover over that section to hi-lite it (it will be framed) and copy and then paste to wherever you’re building a song.

Thanks for the btw,
My problem is when i navigate to the map “default_lib” the is nothing in it (0kb), and the map BBworkspace is also not there, or mayby thats just your own named map?

Could it be that the mac backup download is not compleat ?
if thats is so why kan i still use/create and edit midi file in the editor, a strange situation.
The size of the unzipped backup file is 782 meg, is that the right size…i downed it from your site last week?

No. The path to my BeatBuddy (BB) folders was created with the install of an older version of the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM). Don’t know if the use of that path has been abandoned or what. I just chose to keep the same folder and file structure as from that older version.

The BeatBuddy_Default_Content_2.0-Project_SD_Card_backup does not contain the midi_sources folder and content. However, the MIDI Loops Library can be found at https://singularsound.com/product/beatbuddy
scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Downloads tab
download MIDI Loops Library

If your intent is only to use it to build songs, you can keep the folder anywhere on your computer and use the fills you want.

Hey super thanks,
ive downed the file from the link, everything seems to be ok now, my compliments for you guys, a great product and also second to none service, respect and keep up the good work and thank you once more…