Midi Maestro Bluetooth to MIDI

Is it possible for the Midi Maestro to send MIDI commands (such as patch changes) over Bluetooth to a synthesizer with Bluetooth MIDI (specifically the Roland Aerophone Pro)? Thanks for your assistance.

I use some Roland products and they adhere to MIDI standards, and so does the Midi Maestro. I can’t think of a reason why you couldn’t use Midi Maestro to control any MIDI bluetooth device via program changes, CC, etc. It’s bluetooth MIDI to bluetooth MIDI. But, has anyone on this board tried it with that specific instrument? I doubt it.

1 Like

Hey there, by using the app you can set up to 4 commands per button toggle state to be BLE messages. This is not yet doable on iOS but we are working diligently to fix several issues with iOS and some with Android, though android is much stabler at this time.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may bring and please rest assured we are working on it.

Thank you

Thank you so much for your response! I have two more questions:

1. Can Footswitch + be connected to MIDI Maestro to change Maestro’s pages up and down?
  2. I cannot figure out how to create a new post on this forum. Can you please let me know how?

Thanks so much!

Yes it can. That’s what I use it for and it comes in handy at certain times.