MIDI Maestro Commands

I use my MM. Recently as you mentioned I went out to a job and all my presets were gone. I was in shock. I had time to pull up my phone and bring them back. Also, occasionally if the power goes out or something I find it re-sets to the Beat Buddy format or “factory” presets. I just press the button on the back and select “custom” and they are still there. I suppose we need a backup. I bought a cheap Android phone just to program my MM when I discovered the iPhone app didn’t work well at all and basically useless. I love the BB and the MM but agree I think they rushed it out before fully testing the app and/or having the support ready for it to be fully functional (user edits) If anyone just used it out of the box with factory pre-sets it’s not a problem but most users don’t buy it for that, we want it custom. Mine works well now but it took a lot of work getting it to behave the way I wanted.

1 Like

Got mine working yesterday. You have to assign a switch off signal to button release otherwise it doesn‘t stop the Transition fill.
I wonder why the singular sound guys don‘t implement fixtures for common usage.:thinking: