Midi Maestro Default Aeros Mode - New 2x2 or 6x6 Song

I recently upgraded Midi Maestro to v1.1.9. All of a sudden the default command for New 2x2 or 6x6 on the MM doesn’t open a new song. The only way these work is if I press the MM bluetooth button til the BT light turns solid blue and THEN these commands work.

Am I going crazy?.. I don’t remember these commands only working with the bluetooth light on and I definitely never had to manually turn it on to make it work. Maybe the bluetooth light defaulted to always on and I just never noticed?

Did you update the “Default mode” too ?
on the APP you can update de “Default Mode”

Hey there,

That’s very odd!

I would suggest: Rewrite the firmware again, rewrite the default modes again, turn your unit off and back on

Also, please make sure you try doing it while connected to its original power supply and see if using the original power supply fixes the issue.

I just tried this and no it is working as expected, even without the BLE light on.

Are you using the command in a default mode or when using a custom mode?

Let me know thanks!

Thanks for input. I’ve been using a CME WIDI Thru6 BT in my chain so I unplugged all connections, plugged them back together, re-updated the firmware and default modes and all is working again.

1 Like