Midi Maestro for sale - Brand New - $225 + Shipping

FOR SALE: Due to financial circumstances I have to sell my recently purchased Midi Maestro. Its brand new, in the box, unopened and it’s never been used. The current retail price for the Maestro is $299. After shipping and tax costs were added, I paid $325 in total for this brand new pedal. I’m selling it for $225 plus shipping. If you’re interested in purchasing this pedal, send PM to me at this account or email me at: mrknightmareFX@gmail.com

Okay, I’m interested but what state are you located in? My reason for asking is to asses the shipping costs,

Try reaching the OP via PM or email.

Hi I’m, thanks for responding to my add.

I’m located in Henderson, Nevada, which is close to Las Vegas. The dimensions of the box it was originally shipped in is 12×6×6 and it weighs a little less than 2lbs. (The box it was shipped in was opned, but the midi maestro itseld was never unboxed or removed from the shipping box and it remains sealed and in brand new condition.

Feel free to shop around. Find a better price for a new Maestro and I will match that price. It will cost you about $300 - $325 to buy a brand new one like this anyplace on line; after all the taxes and shipping costs are added.

If you send me your zip code I can get a more accurate shipping quote for you, but its usually somewhere between $15 to $20 to ship.