Missing songs in the bb manager

I need help.
Today I open the BB manager, and in the folder where I put my songs, nothing. The file is there but it is empty, no songs. I am told that it might be a bug, so I close all programs and restart the computer. Same problem. I insert the SD card from the BB and any project under a new name. Same result, empty folder, whereas with the BB’s all here and everything works. I uninstall then the manager BB and BB Workspace deletes the file and I reinstalled BB manager. I import the project again to the SD card. Such as at the beginning. So my songs are on my card, they are well seen and read by the BB, but not by the manager. I’m here.
The only thing that seems to have change since yesterday as my computer is having to install Google Chrome …

Are you using the Mac beta?

Maybe you’ve dragged songs around between folders? I am really sorry for your songs appear to be lost now :frowning:

I’ve made a bug when I was moving code from Windows to Mac.
Dragging a song from folder A to B should come as follows:

1. Move the song title in Project Manager from folder A to B.
  2. Move the real song file from folder A to B.
  3. Remove the song from folder A in BBManager internal project.
  4. Add the song in folder B to BBManager internal project.

Somehow, the code for 4 got lost…
This leads to the illusion that everything is correct (you see the dragged song in BBManager!), yet when you reopen BBManager the song appears lost, as it wasn’t correctly added.

Sorry. Shit happens :confused:

This was already fixed, and will be available in the next Mac version.

Ok, I had a backup of some songs and I’m redoing the others who have disappeared. Lesson number one, always have a complete backup of his midi files (and songs) elsewhere only in the BB and the manager.
Curious bug.

Windows 7, and I have made no special handling. I had a backup of some songs and I’m redoing the others who have disappeared. Lesson number one, always have a complete backup of his midi files (and songs) elsewhere only in the BB and the manager.
Curious bug.

Then this is indeed strange. What version does you BBManager tell you when you go to Tools > About?

Version 1.33.

Well, I’ve never encountered such a problem with missing songs on Windows version 1.3.3.
Can’t it be that yesterday you saved one project, then started working on another one today, and now the newer one gets automatically loaded for you?

I had only one draft saved, I checked. And anyway by charging that of BB (my songs were inside, visible and functional) it should have run.

From now on I put everything on Dropbox!

Making backup copies is always a clever decision!
Having said that, loosing progress is simply not allowed for a serious software.

So, if by any chance you would somehow be able to find steps how to reproduce this lousy problem - please share! Believe me, I want to have this fixed just as you do!