Mr. Tambourine Man Drums Only

I have Phil’s version of Mr. Tambourine Man and I’m trying to make it a simpler drums only song.
For some reason, I can’t read the midi that gets exported from the song.
Does anyone still have it or better yet a drums only version.

Thanks
Glenn

Just use a drums only kit.

I don’t have that and cant seem to find it. I got it from his folder uploads. M-P. So it’s just the song file in the folder.

Also there seems to be something wrong with this I-L folder.

When you say you “don’t have that.” but you apparently have the song, I have no clue what you mean. When I say to use a drums only kit, I do not mean find a “Drums only.” version of the song. The song calls for Ludwig with Bass. So, just use the Vintage Ludwig kit, which has no bass. But, here is the song with the bass part removed.

Mr_Tambourine_Man_DOP.sng (8.2 KB)

Okay I get what you’re saying, but I’m trying to get the midi out so I can chop it up into part.
Thanks for the file, but for some reason I can’t get the midi out of that either. For some reason I can’t open the exported midi.
Anyway I found a midi version of the song so I think I’ll just start there.
Thanks for your help.

This is probably because the Export to MIDI does not work as it should in the BBM.

In case you just want the midi file from the song that was posted (without bass, and you’ll have to unzip):

Mt Tambourine Man DOP.mid.zip (1.4 KB)

As always thanks for your speedy help. This is almost exactly the midi file i found online.

Thanks Again