My email to support@singularsound.com

Love those sales people adding in features and functionality often days before roll out.

Things here arenā€™t open source and it already is a shit shower of too many chefs. Glad I got rid of mine.

Thatā€™s very interesting - so do you have other Singular Sound Products - or are you feeling so bitter that you just come back to let us all know you got rid of yours?

This is the problem with subcontracted developersā€“they donā€™t have as much incentive for elegance of design. If itā€™s something that has your name publicly associated with it, you take more pride in it and will go the extra mile in terms of design.

I build generic reusable frameworks over and over, and Iā€™m always flabbergasted no one has already designed and built the particular framework.

1 Like

spot on.

2 beat buddies. Theyā€™re good, not great, but they are the only thing on the market that does what they do, they both work flawlessly with my 2 Infinity Loopers, as was the expectation with Aeros.
Strangely, to my surprise, this was not the case. For 2 months the product sat on my pedal board, useless. SS didnā€™t seem to be to upset with my return, they understood their failure. I lost $120cad on the whole thing (exchange and shipping). Lesson learned, should have just bought the Infinity as it was cheaper in the first place. TBH though, I am lurking around to see how long it will take them to get Aeros fixed (crossfades, loopers donā€™t need crossfades, why would they need that? Promised mid Januaryā€¦Sure glad I donā€™t depend on this for my livelihood or anything). They had my $$$ for 2 and a half months. iā€™ll look at buying it again when it has less bugs and the DEVs have worked out what the products buttons are actually going to do.

1 Like

Now thereā€™s a challenge for you. Letā€™s see what your made off.

So where are we on this?

April, Still no crossfades. For shame.

The top of the latest beta changelog:

2.17.1 Changelog

• Added cross fade on loop seams and quick fade in/out on start/stop to prevent audio pops